The second I saw Julianne Hough on the cover of Women’s Health’s Naked Strength issue, I had to know: What is she doing to get that strong, beautiful body?
The Dancing With The Stars vet and America’s Got Talent judge definitely makes eating well and staying active a priority: She says she exercises five days a week in the mornings—even though she’s not a morning person…
Julianne Hough’s list of accolades is already quite impressive: award-winning dancer, America’s Got Talent judge, Dancing with the Stars pro and judge, mountain climber, singer. Next up for Julianne: fitness entrepreneur, according to her recent interview with Women’s Health for its Naked Strength issue.
Julianne’s method is focused on dance, natch. She developed Kinrgy (kin as in family and kinesthetic, plus energy) to encourage others to move freely and feel transformed, too…
If you’ve taken a peek at Gabrielle Union’s Insta recently, you’re well acquainted with her strong bod. (Hello, she totally rocked her Bring It On uniform for Halloween and looked as fit as her Clovers cheerleader days.)
At 47, Gabrielle maintains her strong bod with regular sweat sessions, and it definitely shows. But, she doesn’t spend hours and hours in the gym (she’s a mom and actress after all). In fact, she fits in about three 50-minute workouts each week. Most of that time goes to full-body strength training moves.
Celebrity + Entertainment Continued:
- Watch Camila Mendes Taste-Test 6 Acai Bowls, Including Meghan Markle’s Fave
- ‘Riverdale’s’ Camila Mendes Says Her Eating Disorder Is ‘A Curse,’ But She’s Focused On Her Health
- ‘Riverdale’s’ Camila Mendes’ Workouts Include Pilates, Yoga, And Solo Gym Sessions
- Julianne Hough Invented Kinrgy, The SoulCycle Of Dance
- Julianne Hough On Her Healthy Eating And Workout Routine
- Julianne Hough And Her Husband Took An Intimacy Test To Learn Their Erotic Styles
- Julianne Hough Shares Emotional Video About Why She Chose To Pose Naked
- Meghan Markle’s Pregnancy Photo Album
- Jennifer Lawrence Led An Eagles Chant On The Plane Before The Super Bowl
- How These Famous Actors Got Their Start In Hollywood
- The Royal Family’s Sweetest Moments Caught On Camera
- 5 Facts About Carol Channing, The ‘Hello, Dolly!’ Actress Who Died At Age 97
- Mandy Moore And Her New Husband Sang A Beautiful Duet At Their Wedding Reception
- See What Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle And Other Guests Wore To Princess Eugenie’s Royal Wedding
- Pink Reveals She Owns A Vineyard And Is Releasing Three Wines
- Kevin Bacon And Kyra Sedgwick Celebrated Their 30th Wedding Anniversary With This Sweet Post
- All The Celebrities Who Own Their Own Wine And Liquor Brands
- Famous American Olympians: Where Are They Now?