Blaze A New Trail
Millions of women are trading pavement for paths and reaping extra benefits. Here, your guide to taking runs off the road and into the wild.
- Safety First: Every trail-happy runner needs these smart tips.
- Fuel Rules: Your bod needs more sustenance when running off-road compared with on-, due to the obstacles you’re maneuvering around…
- Stride Right: Three simple ways you can tweak your form to get the most out of your miles.
- Talking To Your Friends And Family About Race Can Start With A Simple Text Message
- These Groups Are Offering Free Or Reduced-Cost Mental Health Care For The Black Community
- You Can Sweat With Kim Kardashian’s Trainer Melissa Alcantara For Free
- I Swapped Running For Jennifer Garner’s Workout Routine For A Week
- Keto Headaches Are Super Common When You First Start The Keto Diet
- These Hand Sanitizers All Contain Enough Alcohol To Blast Away Germs
- Are Natural Disinfectants Effective?
- Does Hand Sanitizer Actually Work?
- You’re Not The Only One Experiencing Weird, Vivid Dreams RN
- Two Brides Did A Deadlift At Their Wedding As a Symbol Of Unity And Strength
- These New Balance Cross Trainers Are Secretly On Sale At Amazon
Riverdale’s Camila Mendes sand-boarded her way through her Women’s Health October issue cover shoot looking like a total natural. That’s probably because she swears by a mix of eclectic workouts that keep her super-fit and ready for anything.
Camila tells Women’s Health she caught the workout bug at 15, when she started joining her mom at the gym. “I just started working out and loved it,” she says…
Julianne Hough’s list of accolades is already quite impressive: award-winning dancer, America’s Got Talent judge, Dancing with the Stars pro and judge, mountain climber, singer. Next up for Julianne: fitness entrepreneur, according to her recent interview with Women’s Health for its Naked Strength issue.
Julianne’s method is focused on dance, natch. She developed Kinrgy (kin as in family and kinesthetic, plus energy) to encourage others to move freely and feel transformed, too…
If you spend enough time on Instagram, you’ll soon realize that there’s a new trend in town: the Enneagram test. At its most basic, the Enneagram is a personality typing tool (à la Meyers-Briggs) that distills your behaviors, thinking patterns, and feelings into a numerical “type”…
If you’ve watched Grey’s Anatomy and thought, wow this would be so much better if the doctors started breaking it down, you’re in luck. Doctors are doing double duty dancing and dishing out credible medical info on TikTok.
That’s right: M.D.s and D.O.s are taking to the new-ish platform to teach users about specific mental and physical health conditions and spread awareness on timely topics…
There are simple ways to switch up your routine to keep yourself healthy, starting with remote work during the COVID-19 outbreak—something that employers should already be considering, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)…
Health + Fitness Continued…
- This Man Became The First Blind Person To Run The NYC Half Marathon With The Help Of 3 Guide Dogs
- You Can Now Do Pilates With Adorable Miniature Pigs On This Farm
- 15 Team USA Athletes To Know Before The Winter Olympics
- 10 Things That Will Get You Excited For The 2018 Winter Olympics
- What To Watch Each Day Of The 2018 Winter Olympic Games
- You Can Earn A Star Wars Medal For Running A Disney Half-marathon—without Leaving Your Home
- Serena Williams Delivers Some Inspiring Motherly Advice In Her New Gatorade Commercial