Riverdale’s Camila Mendes sand-boarded her way through her Women’s Health October issue cover shoot looking like a total natural. That’s probably because she swears by a mix of eclectic workouts that keep her super-fit and ready for anything.
Camila tells Women’s Health she caught the workout bug at 15, when she started joining her mom at the gym. “I just started working out and loved it,” she says…
Julianne Hough’s list of accolades is already quite impressive: award-winning dancer, America’s Got Talent judge, Dancing with the Stars pro and judge, mountain climber, singer. Next up for Julianne: fitness entrepreneur, according to her recent interview with Women’s Health for its Naked Strength issue.
Julianne’s method is focused on dance, natch. She developed Kinrgy (kin as in family and kinesthetic, plus energy) to encourage others to move freely and feel transformed, too…
Health + Fitness Continued…
- This Man Became The First Blind Person To Run The NYC Half Marathon With The Help Of 3 Guide Dogs
- You Can Now Do Pilates With Adorable Miniature Pigs On This Farm
- 15 Team USA Athletes To Know Before The Winter Olympics
- 10 Things That Will Get You Excited For The 2018 Winter Olympics
- What To Watch Each Day Of The 2018 Winter Olympic Games
- You Can Earn A Star Wars Medal For Running A Disney Half-marathon—without Leaving Your Home
- Serena Williams Delivers Some Inspiring Motherly Advice In Her New Gatorade Commercial